Saturday, September 11, 2010

Prompt 4

Character: Kytari/Eoryn
Prompt: Winning

Perhaps it wasn't fair, Ryn thought, as she wrapped her arms around the smaller girl, that she had won, that she had managed to seduce the dragon first.

"Your thoughts are restless," Ky muttered sleepily, reaching her hand up to caress the other girls cheek. "What are you thinking so hard about?"

"Lyn," she replied honestly. "He's going to be so disappointed." The sentence had a couple of meanings, and she wondered briefly how the dragoness would respond. Did she know about the game she and Lyn were playing?

"It'll be alright, love," Ky answered after a moment. "I can talk to him in the morning if it'll make you feel better. I'm sure he'll come around."

Lyn ran her hand through the short, silver hair. It seemed that their secret wasn't out yet. "I'd appreciate it." Ryn yawned. "Sweet dreams."

"What do I need dreams for?" Ky responded back. "I have you."

No comments:

Post a Comment