Thursday, August 19, 2010

Prompt 3

Character: Eoryn/Kytari
Prompt:
The most unusual thing I ever stole.

"I stole a sheep once," Ryn commented, hanging upside down from the upper bunk. "Bit of a lark that."

Ky looked up from her spot on the floor. "What?"

"I stole a sheep."

"I heard that the first time. What brought that on?"

Ryn grinned, swaying a bit. "Just an idle thought. It was in place like this, actually. Not this one, of course, I'm fairly certain that I'm still banned from that particular inn."

Ky's eyebrow raised. "Serious?"

"Yeah. We hid it in the closet, the inn keeper wasn't particuarlly happy about that."

"We? I just can't see your brother doing that."

"No, Lynn wasn't anywhere nearby at the time. I was with one of the vamps actually, for one last bit of trouble before he became a full member of the priesthood. It was kinda fun."

Ky giggled. "I just can't imagine you stealing a sheep. What'd you do with it afterwards?"

A sheepish look came over Ryn's face. "Erm...we...may...have left it in the closet." It hadn't been the smartest idea in retrospect, but at the time, it had seemed to be.

"You left a sheep in an inn's closet?"

Ryn nodded. "Yeah. It was a really good idea at the time."

Ky shook her head, and sighed. What had she gotten into with these two. "You're nothing but trouble, pest."

"Well, yeah. What do you expect? Arlynn might take after mother, but I take after our demon father. I can't help but get into trouble."

No comments:

Post a Comment